In general terms, Sapphire FUE technique can be described as’ quality oriented excellence'. FUE technique is a hair transplantation technique that has been used since 2004. Ultimately, efforts to meet the expectations of increased quality, comfort and excellence gave rise to the "FUE technique performed with Sapphire tip".
Sapphire is the crystalline form of aluminium oxide. In FUE hair transplantation, which is a very valuable mine and is made with ends made from real Sapphire, channels are opened using special sapphire ends instead of a metal slit.
Fue, performed with sapphire tip, is not a new hair transplantation technique, but an innovation applied in fue method.
In Sapphire FUE technique, much smaller micro channels are opened in the area where the hair follicles will be implanted. In this way, the formation of crustacea is significantly reduced, and the healing process is greatly accelerated.
It is expressed in some centers where 65-70 roots can be implanted in 2cm to the front hairline, which is the most prominent image of hair transplantation. This discourse is not possible both in the fue method made with sapphire tip and in the application of metal slit technique. It is not possible to attach the natural angle and direction that should be given to the hair in the implanting that will be done in this way. In this narrow and difficult area, 65-70 grafts will be impossible to implant with natural angle and direction. It should be noted that the natural hair transplant angle is 40 - 45 degrees. We would like to remind you that you can be a grass man with the name known as density will be provided.
Advantages of FUE hair transplantation with sapphire tip compared to Metal Slite:
- The risk of tissue damage will be reduced to a minimum as there will be much less vibration during the channel opening process with the Sapphire tip, which has basic properties such as hardness, sharpness and durability.
- FUE hair transplantation with sapphire tip is more effective solution for patients with high hair loss rate since transplantation can be performed more frequently than metal slit method.
- A more natural look is achieved with hair density thanks to the more frequent implanting of grafts.
- In addition to the Sapphire tip, the channel is opened by injecting subcutaneous fluid to a lesser extent than the metal slit.
- The result is more comfortable because the level of edema that can be seen in some patients after the operation will be much less proportionally in the implanting done with sapphire tip.
- Since the channels opened for implantation will be small in Sapphire FUE method, tissue recovery after the operation will be much faster than metal slit.In addition, a smooth Union is provided on the skin.
- In Sapphire method, the hair roots can be implanted within the channels of their own size at a natural angle, so there will be no chance of dislodging the roots or changing the angles.
- Sapphire technique is preferred especially in intensive graft transplants.
(*) Fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in.